The Allied National USPAP Course 2012-2013
Alliedís 2012-2013 15-Hour National USPAP Course is pending approval in select states.
Please call for additional details.
Start, take, and complete the course at your convenience!
With the 15-Hour Allied National USPAP Course, you'll learn the
material at your own pace, at your convenience. All instruction
and assignments are designed specifically for home study. In fact,
Allied is one of the few schools to offer an equivalent National
USPAP Course through distance education. Short reading assignments
allow you to focus on main ideas. Quizzes show how well you learned
the material. Each lesson ends with a summary of the important points
of the lesson.
- Recognize significant historical events that influenced appraisal practice.
- Describe the structure of The Appraisal Foundation and its various relationships.
- Identify the roles of The Appraisal Foundation and its boards.
- Identify the responsibilities of the sponsors and councils of The Appraisal Foundation.
- Describe the role of The Appraisal Subcommittee.
- Explain how State licensure and certification agencies are regulated.
- Define key USPAP terms and other appraisal-related terms.
- Describe the purpose and content of USPAP.
- Explain when compliance with USPAP is required.
- Discuss the purpose of additional guidance documents.
- Describe the relationship between valuation services and appraisal practice.
- Describe the four sections of the ETHICS RULE.
- Describe the three sections of the COMPETENCY RULE.
- Determine when the JURSDICTIONAL EXCEPTION RULE is applicable.
- Describe the obligations of an appraiser that are addressed in STANDARDS 1-10.
- Evaluate case examples and apply appropriate actions that compliant with USPAP.
Available as an online course
- 2012-2013 15-Hour National USPAP Course
- 100% online learning
- 11 required modules
The online course delivers the following components
- 11 quizzes with INSTANT results
- Final exam scored immediately. Proctor required - Call for details.
- Certificate of Completion delivered via e-mail immediately
after passing the final exam